The Facility Maintenance Division consists of 8 employees. The Division provides repairs for all city buildings with minimal down-time. Administrative staff consistently monitors and compares services provided in the private sector in order to ensure budgeted funds are utilized properly. Several daily maintenance functions provided to 35 city facilities include:
- Air-condition and heating repairs
- Oversee projects by outside contractors
- Provide janitorial services for certain facilities
- Provide janitorial supplies for all city buildings
- Provide telephone line repair/hook-up
- New construction/improvements.